Brian Glicklich, CEO of Brace Digistrat, is an expert authority and regular broadcast & print commentator on crisis and strategic communications management:
– Search Engine Results and Reputation management
-Digital Advocacy, Boycott, and litigation
– Cybersecurity, data breeches and best practices
– Online harassment, bullying, and stalking directed against children and adults
He is frequently quoted in broadcast and print media, and has worked with many very high profile individuals and corporations remediating serious issues in these areas.
– Ariana Grande Incident, The Insider, CBS, July 10, 2015
– USA Today Op-ed: Hate Speech Flies High on Twitter
– Politico Op-Ed: ‘Limbaugh Show’ responds to Brock
– Huffington Post: “Boehlert Blog Long on Propaganda, Short on Facts
As CEO of Brace Digistrat, his group assists high profile individuals and businesses strategize and execute to use digital spaces effectively and quickly… when stakes are high and real results are imperative.
Cases frequently include proxy contests, digital lobbying in legislative and regulatory advocacy at the State and Federal level, criminal or civil litigation digital support, search engine results management, labor/management conflict, and grassroots advocacy for commerce or other objectives. Past and current clients include Fortune 50 CEOs and their organizations, broadcasters, and many others.